Collcutt Cattle Fountain
T.E.Collcutt designed this decorative fountain which commemorated the work of the local branch of the RSPCA in 1891. It was situated at the top of Richmond Hill to provide valuable sustenance for both horses and cattle. It was built by T. Potter & Sons and is a fine example of Arts and Crafts metal work.
The essential repairs will include an extensive overhaul of the decorative metalwork canopy, full restoration of the lanterns and essential repairs to the granite base.
The works are jointly funded by the Richmond Society’s Landscaping Fund, London Square, LBRuT’s Civic Pride Fund and The London Community Foundation’s Richmond Civic Trust Fund.
London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames