We are looking for a Project Coordinator and PA for our London office
We are looking for a highly organised individual to provide a professional level of administrative and secretarial support to the Deputy Chairman/London Office Leader with flexibility to support other teams practice-wide according to the needs of the business.
Duties and responsibilities include but shall not be limited to:
- Managing security issues/requirements for key clients whilst working within strict guidelines to ensure deadlines and milestones are met.
- Project coordination and administration for key client to ensure quality assurance.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for London teams, responding to enquiries (in person, by telephone, email and post) and relaying messages in a professional and courteous manner.
- Liaising with clients in a professional and courteous manner on a variety of matters relating to our work for them, as directed by the team.
- Supporting the team in maintaining high standards of document and file management by archiving and file publishing on DIAlog (our data management system) as well as setting up projects.
- Creating and formatting documents and large reports in InDesign from handwritten notes ensuring work produced is of a consistently high standard. (This may include text, tabular information, drawings and photographs).
- Proof reading letters and documents.
- Inputting data into digital systems designed for certain clients (Appenate).
- Document control including extranet sites (Aconex and Viewpoint).
- Answering overflow telephone calls from Reception courteously, identifying the caller’s name and requirements before announcing/transferring to relevant staff members, or taking messages/re-routing as required including occasional Reception cover.
- Supporting the Chairman’s PA and other individuals on projects and contributing to other practice-wide initiatives as may be required.
- Any other reasonable duties that arise from the nature and character of the post.
Please note that job descriptions are not exhaustive, and the duties and responsibilities of the post may be amended from time to time, in consultation with the post holder. Full training will be provided on all software systems (DIAlog, Aconex, Appenate and Viewpoint).