11 High Street is a Grade II listed building in the centre of the delightful Oxfordshire town of Woodstock. Intimately bound up with the fortunes of the Dukes of Marlborough at nearby Blenheim Palace, Woodstock also had a thriving industry of glove-makers and manufacturing metal souvenirs to the 18th century tourists who visited, hoping to have some of Blenheim’s stardust rub off on them. 11 High Street was constructed in the 18th century, although the cellars beneath the building are older, and was used as a public house from 1752 to 1915. Our research has demonstrated that the building was altered in the early 19th century as well, and that considerable historic fabric remains within the building. We undertook detailed research and fabric analysis in order to explain the building’s history and development.