Jubilee Hall

Covent Garden, London

Designed by Lander Bedells and Crompton in an exuberant Edwardian Baroque style, Jubilee Hall (1903–1904) was the last market building erected in Covent Garden by the Bedford Estate to house the Foreign Flower Market. The Historic Buildings Consultancy team prepared a report, advised the client on the development of appropriate proposals to maximise the potential of the site, and provided expert witness advice in a scheduled court case. Planning permission and listed building consent were granted by Westminster City Council in April 2018 and the court case resolved successfully.